Title and description liberally borrowed from Mark Twain's The Innocents Abroad.

1.02.2010

Plodding Along

I feel as though I should have lots of fabulous things to write about considering I have been MIA for almost a week, but no dice. This past week is the resort's busiest and it's all I could do to keep up with work, sleeping, and eating. Forget blogging, forget free time, forget a social life. I did get a chance to ski for a few hours yesterday morning and I'm definitely making some progress on those bumps, but it will be nice when the mountain empties out a little and we have time to ski and some fresh snow to do it on. Today's mini-snowstorm treated us to white-out conditions for about fifteen minutes, but we could use many many more. Hopefully I'll get out there a few times over the next few days, as right now begins my three day weekend. Hoorah!

No comments:

Post a Comment