Title and description liberally borrowed from Mark Twain's The Innocents Abroad.

1.26.2010

Brownies

Considering our lack of bread flour, my supreme laziness as far as grocery stores, and my need to bake something, it seemed like a perfect night for brownies. Luckily Dan has the Joy of Cooking since my cookbook collection is stranded in Maine.

They look a little souffle-esque but hopefully will taste delicious. Still cooling.

I went skiing today...on another note. We got 8.5 inches over the last few days and it started snowing towards the end of the afternoon, so negligible though that may be considering how far behind we are, it definitely felt like it helped. I might be fooling myself though; brown spots were nearly as numerous as lofty powder.

Post Script: Moist, airy, gooey, chocolatey...altitude what?

No comments:

Post a Comment