Title and description liberally borrowed from Mark Twain's The Innocents Abroad.

12.15.2008

Marrying Sheep

Here's what's gross: I ate sheep intestines. And little stomach-flesh pouches stitched shut and filled with rice. Those were not my faves. But I'm sick of talking about sheep.
Here's what's cool: I went to an engagement party! It was crazy. All the girls were SO SO SO done up. It was very cool to see them, with their hair and the makeup and the dresses. There are pictures on my phone so if I figure out a way to get them to my computer I'll post them. But the one thing it did make me realize is that I don't EVER want to do that to myself - not get engaged, I mean, but put on that much makeup or that much effort into my hair. But is that so surprising, knowing me?

1 comment:

  1. no. but it will make you the perfect woman for someone who doesnt like that stuff.

    ReplyDelete